The A Family of Faith program invites children to learn the joys of following Jesus Christ and the truths of our Faith through the witness of Christian life given by YOU, the parents.
Studies tell us that parental involvement in the faith-life of their child is by far the most important element in ensuring that a child develops into a practicing Christian. A Family of Faith provides both the parish leader and the parent with an easy-to-use, turnkey solution to catechizing the whole family and helping parents lead their children to Heaven.
Wednesday from 6-7pm
Religious Education program for grades K-5.
Snacks will be provided.
Parents & students will attend together.
Fr Ed will guide the sessions for parents as the students work on an activity.
- Sep 7, 2022 (Oct session)
- Oct 5, 2022 (Nov session)
- Nov 2, 2022 (All Soul’s Day Mass)
- Nov 30, 2022 (Dec session)
- Jan 4, 2023 (Jan session)
- Feb 1, 2023 (Feb session)
- Mar 1, 2023 (Mar session)
- Mar 29, 2023 (Apr session – last one)