Our faith formation team uses the Family of Faith program, which invites children to learn the joys of following Jesus Christ and the truths of our Faith through the witness of Christian life given by YOU, the parents.
Studies tell us that parental involvement in the faith-life of their child is by far the most important element in ensuring that a child develops into a practicing Christian. A Family of Faith provides both the parish catechist and the parent with an easy-to-use, turnkey solution to catechizing the whole family and helping parents lead their children to Heaven.
- Available for all of our Four Parishes, One Faith families.
- Wednesday evenings, once a month at St. Joseph, from 6:00-7:00 pm (doors open at 5:45 pm) for parents and children in grades K-4.
- Parents will spend time in the sanctuary with one of our priests, who will guide them through the teachings for that specific month.
- Children will stay downstairs and do the following:
- Saint of the month presentation / Work on Scripture memorization / Do a small project
- Pre-packaged snacks and bottled water will be offered.
September 8 / October 6 / November 3 / December 1 / January 5 / February 2 /
March 2 [(Ash Wednesday) – we will not be meeting. A virtual teaching will be available] / April 6
May 15th – Faith Formation End of the Year Mass and Family Picnic