“Then Jesus said to them, “I ask you, is it lawful to do good on the sabbath rather than to do evil, to save life rather than to destroy it?””
What do you think?
- Is it lawful to save a life on any day of the week, or destroy it?
- Is it lawful to control the pain when someone is near death, or destroy them?
- Is it lawful to help people with physical or mental disabilities, or destroy them?
- Is it lawful to nurture an aborted surviving baby, or destroy them?
- Is it lawful to do what we can for those who have an unwanted pregnancy, or destroy them?
St Paul was shocked when the people of Corinth adopted an immoral viewpoint.
Perhaps today is a day to ask yourself, “Am I shocked by any of the immoralities that I see around me every day?”
May the Lord bless you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.